Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2010

The 13th Warrior (1999) Publicity Photos

The 13th Warrior 1999 (based on the novel Eaters of the Dead) has been a bit of guilty pleasure of mine for a number of years now. It's a film I discovered on DVD back in the early half of the 2000's and have been steadily researching it ever since, I say steadily because the amount of printed information on the 13th Warrior is quite limited.

Anyone interested in the film should check out... http://eaters.ifrance.com/ for more information on what could have been a fantastic film if not for a series of unfortunate circumstances conspiring against director John McTiernan's original vision.

The following series of photos have been placed in film scene order, with a few behind the scenes photos towards the end. I have collected these pictures from various sources over a long period of time, the main sites that I have taken photos from without permission from the owners are...

I hope the owners of these photos don't mind me posting them here.

The following post includes a lot of photos of varying quality, I have tried my best to find the best quality photos possible, but sources are very limited.
Also, fans of this film and deleted scenes fans should spot quite a few bits and pieces that are not in the released film.
As I mentioned before, check http://eaters.ifrance.com/ or http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120657/ for more information on John McTiernan's original version of The 13th Warrior.

Hopefully, one day, we may see his original cut, but Im not holding my breath.

The best quality photos can also be found on my Flickr page here...
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment